Emirates has recently launched World’s first robotic check-in assistant named Sara. Sara is a portable robotic check-in assistant that is specially designed to help customers. It helps passengers in booking their travels, drop off their luggage, and check-in for flights. Sara is here to redefine the whole way you travel.
The World’s First Ever Robot Check-In Assistant, Sara is part of a new City Check‑in, and Travel Store which is recently opened in the financial district of Dubai. The portable robotic uses unique facial recognition technology with scanned passports, check passengers in and guiding them to the luggage drop area. So, book your international flight tickets today to take a first-hand experience of this new launch.
An Overview of This News
- The facility debuted on Thursday, April 27. It allows customers to drop off their luggage as early as 24 hours and up to 4 hours before their flight.
- Passengers have three options for checking in: using self-check-in kiosks, working with Emirates personnel at designated counters, or using Sara.
- Along with the new check-in area, Emirates passengers with a valid boarding card will also have access to a number of lifestyle amenities at ICD Brookfield Place, as well as exclusive discounts and deals at a number of restaurants, gyms, and luxury retailers.
- The robot has facial recognition technology, can print boarding permits, and speeds up the check-in procedure.
- Passengers have two ways to go from their location to the airport; Taxis or Emirates Chauffeur Service.
- The main objective of Emirates’ most recent invention is to improve the customer experience and streamline and speed up the check-in procedure.
How Does World’s First Robot Check-In Assistant, Sara Work?
Scan your passport, then check your contact and itinerary information. Then, you can select from a variety of items that are available for purchase, such as luggage. The automated assistance will print your boarding pass and bag tags when you check-in. Later on, it will assist you in getting to the luggage drop zone. Thus, book your international flight tickets today to experience the world’s first robotic check-in assistant, Sara.
Sara, World’s First Robot Check-In Assistant – Key Points
- The City Check-in and Travel Store has a chic, spacious atmosphere and a spectacular, 2.5-meter LCD screen with interactive touchscreen maps and the latest destination information from Emirates.
- The facility provides a superior check-in experience for Emirates passengers together with the ease of paid valet parking or self-parking.
- Additionally, customers can look through travel-related products, purchase tickets, check their bags up to 4 hours before their flight, leave them off up to 24 hours beforehand, and get offers on popular destinations from devoted travel advisers.
- Customers can take advantage of hassle-free self-check-in or seek the help of helpful Emirates agents during the airline’s daily opening hours of 8:00 am and 10:00 pm.
Emirates is one of the most popular airlines in the world specifically known to provide its customers with world-class amenities and services. The airline also updated its offerings last year by introducing NFTs and immersive metaverse experiences for both its clients and staff.
Additionally, you can visit AirfareBooking to get cheap international flight tickets from Canada to India. So, what are you still waiting for? Plan your travel today and get ready to experience Emirates check-in through the world’s first robotic check-in assistant, Sara.