Summer holidays spread joy on everyone’s faces. Students are especially motivated and looking forward to spending an awesome time ahead on vacation with families or friends and other plans that they have. As most Canadian educational institutes give 4 month long summer holidays, this is also the time for many Canadian students to go on adventures while many Indian students studying there return home to spend some time with their loved ones.
Traveling internationally, especially in the peak time of summer holidays can put a heavy burden on your wallet. To ease the burden on your wallet, Airfarebooking brings you cheap international flights for all, whether they are a student returning home to India, or individuals on a family trip to India, this holiday season.
India is a popular tourist destination and attracts millions of tourists from around the globe each year. And India shares a healthy relation with Canada with thousands of people visiting and from both nations towards the other. This makes the charges for flights rise sharply, especially during peak travel times like the summer holidays in Canada. To make sure that you get the best-in-class services only for your international travelers, we have brought you the benefits of early bookings for all.
Benefits of Early Flight Booking Services
Summer Holidays are the pinnacle for international travelers from Canada as the four-month-long vacations give them more than enough time to enjoy their bucket-list destinations. And this also raises the travel expenditure considerably. The best way to save on your travel expenses is to book affordable flight tickets early before the summer crowds make the airlines hike their prices.
Here’s how you can enjoy early flight booking benefits:
- The best time for flight booking is 30-45 days before your departure date and time. You can start looking for flights, flight schedules, flight prices, and more two months prior to your plans to get an idea of the international flight rates.
- Book flights on Airfarebooking, with our team of veteran experts working to provide you with amazing discounts and flight deals for Canada-India travels. Search and find flights from major airlines at low prices.
- Statistics show that the flight prices for booking are low from Monday evening to Thursday mornings and if you book flights for weekdays like Tuesday or Wednesday, this increases your chances of getting low fares (even without applying for discounts).
- Make use of your fly points (if you are a frequent flier), student discounts, family travel packages, and more discounts available to you to get the lowest prices possible.
- If you are traveling solo, in groups with family or friends, then get flight package deals and save on your travel expenditure greatly.
Places to Visit in India during Summer Holidays
India offers a large variety of adventures on different terrains for you to indulge in summer. Airfarebooking brings you the top 5 popular and interesting travel destinations in India to visit with your friends or explore as a solo traveler.
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh- Hop on to the Toy Train from Kalka and enjoy your summer in the ‘Queen of Hills’, Shimla. The Mall Road, Lakkar Bazzar, Jakhoo Mandir, and The Ridge are popular tourist attractions.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands- Enjoy your perfect summer vacation in India this year. Visit the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, enjoy adventure sports (Sea-walking, Snorkelling, and Scuba Diving), go bird-watching, or relax on the sandy shores. Port Blair, Havelock, Island, and Neil Island are among the popular tourist attractions.
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand- Known as the World Capital of Yoga, Rishikesh offers many fun things to do on your trip. River Rafting, Camping, Fox-flying on wires, and Bodysurfing are adventure sports you can indulge yourself in here. The ancient temples are also popular among tourists.
Pondicherry- The union territory is cloaked in hibiscus with French architecture to be seen everywhere. The appropriately named ‘French Capital of India’, Pondicherry offers a place of quietness for you to retreat after adventuring through other places in India. Enjoy the delish French cuisine here while you enjoy the scenic beauty.
Goa- Visit the ‘Tourist’s Paradise’ of India, Goa this summer vacation. Tourism is the primary industry of Goa meaning that you get to experience the best nightlife here. Enjoy water sports at Baga Beach, visit the Dudhsagar falls, roam at Tito’s street, or go Paragliding in Anjuna. The list is never-ending for all the fun things you can do in Goa. Book your flights to Goa, early with Airfarebooking and get cheap flight tickets to Goa with the best in-flight services.