Imagine a swarm of people, like in London and multiply that by 100. That’s how Mumbai is on a daily basis. This City of Dreams is brimming with incredible culture, mouthwatering food and numerous historic buildings.
And if you’re looking for a city bursting with energy and zest for life, this is your go- to spot in India. There are literally too many things to do in Mumbai that you’ll never run out of plans to pencil in your schedule.
Excited to find them out? Let’s go get you the best experience when you’re ready to travel to Mumbai.
This is the number 1 activity that is popular on a couple’s checklist. You would be sailing on the soft lulling waves, starting from the Gateway of India.
Paired with a stunning sunset back drop and the city’s skyline in the distance, you can lose yourself in each other in privacy. The dinner is held on a luxury yacht, equipped with 2 BHK, Pantry upper deck, and lower deck.
When you get on board, either a glass of wine or fruit champagne will be served to you.
While you enjoy the cool breeze of the Mumbai Sea against your face, you can indulge in the experience for 2 hours from 6 pm to 8 pm and conclude the night with a delicious 3 course meal from Café Royal.
Inclusions of the Trip:
1. 3 Course Meal from Café Royal
2. Balloon Decoration
3. Rose Bouquet
4. Fruit Champagne
5. Sailor / Skipper
6. Safety Life Jackets during sailing
7. Transfer from the jetty to the Motor Yacht
8. Entry/Admission – Gateway of India
*A 2- hour experience for a couple would cost you Rs. 16,000.
This particularly stunning campsite is located on the verdant green lands near the banks of the glittering Pawna Lake. It is encircled with the misty valleys of the Western Ghats mountain range.
Various tourist attractions such as Lohagad Fort, Tikona Fort, Tung Fort and Visapur Fort make it even better for a weekend getaway.
The camping experience starts from 4 pm on Day 1 to ending by 11 am on Day 2. The campsite is only about 20 steps away from the lake itself in Kamshet, which is about 30 km from the Lonavala Railway Station.
The camps are given on a double/ triple sharing basis, replete with pillows, blankets and mattresses. Common Indian/ Western washroom facilities are available near the campsite, that are very clean and well maintained.
The activity provides breakfast and dinner along with BBQ snacks (both veg and non veg for all options except breakfast). The campsite also offers safe parking facilities, along with power supply points and great network connectivity.
Details of the Campsite:
1. Music would last till 10PM as per government’s order for night curfew.
2. Tents are allocated at first come first serve basis.
3. This place does not restrict smoking & drinking.
4. Washroom facilities are common for everyone.
5. Bonfire is common for everyone.
6. Non Veg food may not be available on certain festivals.
7. Mobile & laptop charging points are available on camp site at a common point.
8. Games may not be possible in case it rains.
9. The actual camp may vary due to a variety of reasons like availability, quality, no of bookings, maintenance etc.
10. Indoor/outdoor games are available as per campsite and equipment for the same needs to be requested by the traveler from the operator.
Things to Carry:
2. Toilet paper & wipes
3.Back pack (50-60l)
4. Water bottle
5. Mosquito & insect repellent
6. Walking shoes
*The whole experience would cost around Rs. 750/ adult.
*The prices mentioned are based on offers by Thrillophilia, which holds true from the time the article is published. Changes in the prices depend on Thrillophilia and it is the reader’s responsibility to update themselves with current prices.